[ITK] pixeltype define and template lost in python warped ITK

gowith king gowithking at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:49:27 EDT 2014

Hi Lowekamp
    I think I may get your meaning: I have to define something before I can
use this filter in python? I so glad to get your reply, but could not
figure out how to achieve your suggestion:  Poke around
itk.BinaryImageToLabelMapFilter's
dict interface, some method along the lines 'keys()' should give you a list
of the types that have been compiled and can be created.
    [?]