[ITK] pixeltype define and template lost in python warped ITK

gowith king gowithking at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:31:14 EDT 2014

Thanks McCormick , I use the dir(itk,Image) and dir(itk.LabelMap) and
dir(to get some information : UC3 is included in itk.image then it is good.
Then I tried all the other dir() for each of my filter , made lots of
correction , now the pepline works perfect [?] Thank you again .

But I still could not get my result ...
because of the filters I may not really understand.

I have three filters
BinaryThresholdImageFilter # to get a binary image for now I get only two
values 1 and 100 it works well. I what the labelmap contains both two parts
of them
BinaryImageToLabelMapFilter #I have no idea if it works well or not
LabelMapToLabelImageFilter   # returns a empty image

Do you have any idea about this ?

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com