[ITK] How to binary image to label image correctly

gowith king gowithking at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:48:50 EDT 2014

Hi. My lovely ITK friends
     I got so much help from here today , However I still could not achieve
my goal correctly. The main issue of me is the understanding of binary to
labelimage process:
from binary to label image and then labelstatistic
since I get a binary image which means I have only two values in the image
as I set
itk.BinaryThresholdImageFilter.ISS3IUC3
itk.BinaryImageToLabelMapFilter.IUC3LM3
itk.LabelMapToLabelImageFilter.LM3IUC3
itk.LabelStatisticsImageFilter.ISS3IUC3

However I got nothing for the outcome of :
GetValidLabelValues()

Then I checked the pepline: binary image works well it only contains 1 and
100 as I set.
But the Labelimage is empty anyong have any idea about it ?