[ITK] [ITK-users] question about wiki example ResampleDICOM

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:41:12 EDT 2014

I wrote this example many years ago…
1) If the input has a non-trivial slope/intercept, the reader applies
the slope/intercept to the raw data.
2) Rather than setting the slope/intercept in the output dicom, I
apply the inverse of of the slope intercept to the resampled data
before writing. The output dicom should not have the origin
slope/intercept tags.

I'll try to verify this with Slicer, but I may be out of touch for 2 weeks…

Bill