[ITK] Question about BigTIFF

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Sep 20 15:24:18 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

The file big1300.tif, which is just bigger than 2^31, is a BigTIFF.  I'm just wondering why, since strictly speaking the BigTIFF format is needed for files > 2^32.

This is now academic, I think, since it appears that Slicer is reading this file correctly, and the question is why it is not being displayed.

Best
Gib