[ITK] BigTIFF and tiffinfo

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Sep 21 23:01:28 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Yes, I checked a while ago that Fiji can read these images.  The issue with tiffinfo had me worried, because that's straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.  Knowing about that build option puts my mind at rest.  I still need to find out the cause of Slicer's bizarre behaviour, which I don't expect to be related to this issue.

I have also been trying to get Vaa3D to read the BigTIFFs.  Using the experience with tiffinfo, I've just succeeded in building an executable that works OK.

Cheers
Gib