[ITK] Tests don't run

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Apr 7 08:38:29 EDT 2015

Hello Ivan,

From the documentation [1]  you need to provide the following argument to ctest:

   -C <cfg>, --build-config <cfg>
   Choose configuration to test.

    Some CMake-generated build trees can have multiple build configurations in the same tree. This option can be used to specify which one should be tested. Example configurations are “Debug” and “Release”.

That is you should run "ctest -C Debug -V -R itkBMKTestIOTest5" if you compiled in Debug mode and "ctest -C Release -V -R itkBMKTestIOTest5" if you compiled in Release mode.

HTH,
Brad