[ITK] Building ITK examples with VTK 6.2

michkapopoff at gmail.com michkapopoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 05:37:20 EDT 2015

Hi

I just rebuilt VTK 6.2, ITK master and the ITK examples and it still doesn’t work.
The errors are slightly different. The linker failure is now gone but I still have a
lot of warnings:

In file included from <built-in>:326:
<command line>:4:9: warning: 'vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT 3(vtkInteractionStyle,vtkRenderingFreeType,vtkRenderingOpenGL)
        ^
<command line>:3:9: note: previous definition is here
#define vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT 2(vtkInteractionStyle,vtkRenderingOpenGL)
        ^
<command line>:5:9: warning: 'vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
#define vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT 4(vtkInteractionStyle,vtkRenderingFreeType,vtkRenderingFreeTypeOpenGL,vtkRenderingOpenGL)
        ^
<command line>:4:9: note: previous definition is here
#define vtkRenderingCore_AUTOINIT 3(vtkInteractionStyle,vtkRenderingFreeType,vtkRenderingOpenGL)
        ^
2 warnings generated.

Could somebody give it a try ? Maybe there is something to change in the ITK examples repo,
were we just use:

  find_package( VTK REQUIRED )
  include( ${VTK_USE_FILE} )

Michka