[ITK] Building ITK examples with VTK 6.2

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sun Apr 26 14:12:03 EDT 2015

Another issue to add to the mix that I noticed when going through the dashboard:

  bubbles.hooperlab has been failing in a different way since we merged:

http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=commitdiff;h=d76af420c77ec78898c25cacbfac3e18a9e1fffa

  The OS on that system was also recently upgraded, so that may also
be an issue.

Now the text in QuickViewTest does not render.  When the test runs,
there are also errors:

ERROR: In /home/kevin/kitware/VTK/Rendering/Core/vtkTextMapper.cxx, line 551
vtkTextMapper (0xdf55f0): Could not locate vtkTextRenderer object.

ERROR: In /home/kevin/kitware/VTK/Rendering/Core/vtkTextMapper.cxx, line 551
vtkTextMapper (0xdf55f0): Could not locate vtkTextRenderer object.

ERROR: In /home/kevin/kitware/VTK/Rendering/Core/vtkTextMapper.cxx, line 513
vtkTextMapper (0xdf55f0): Could not locate vtkTextRenderer object.

ERROR: In /home/kevin/kitware/VTK/Rendering/OpenGL/vtkOpenGLTexture.cxx,
line 200
vtkOpenGLTexture (0xdf7030): No scalar values found for texture input!

ERROR: In /home/kevin/kitware/VTK/Rendering/Core/vtkTextMapper.cxx, line 551
vtkTextMapper (0xe0dd40): Could not locate vtkTextRenderer object.