[ITK] Building ITK examples with VTK 6.2

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 26 15:48:26 EDT 2015

On 04/26/2015 02:12 PM, Matt McCormick wrote:

>   The OS on that system was also recently upgraded, so that may also
> be an issue.

This build uses yesterday's nightly VTK dashboard build which in
turn uses a development build of Mesa.

There were changes made in VTK's rendering bits around the latest
change in test results.

At the time ITK runs, DISPLAY is not set and there is no X server.

(This system software is out on the shock wave in advance of the
bleeding edge.)

Our lab gateway went down for a while there too.

I have a whole collection of other VTKs I can build with if you
think it might help.