[ITK] Building ITK examples with VTK 6.2

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Apr 30 00:29:00 EDT 2015

Hi Kevin,

We now have the text rendering issue addressed, but it looks like we
still need a new baseline image when building against VTK master.
Could you please upload a patch?  The basic steps:

  cd ~/src/ITK
  ./Utilities/SetupForDevelopment.sh
  cd ~/bin/ITK
  cmake -DModule_ITKVtkGlue:BOOL=ON -DVTK_DIR=~/bin/VTK ~/src/ITK
  make ITKVtkGlue-all
  ctest -R QuickViewTest
  cp Testing/Temporary/QuickViewTest0.png
~/src/ITK/Modules/Bridge/VtkGlue/test/Baseline/QuickViewTest.7.png
  cmake .
  cd ~/src/ITK
  git add Modules/Bridge/VtkGlue/test/Baseline/QuickViewTest.7.png.md5
  git commit
  git gerrit-push