[ITK] [ITK-dev] ITK bugs with recent patch

michkapopoff at gmail.com michkapopoff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 17:39:11 EDT 2015

I know why my ITKExamples build is failing … should have double checked that before ...
I am running the build regularly on my mac through hombrew, to have the latest ITK and VTK built and installed.
In homebrew, vtkRenderingFreeTypeFontConfig is set to ON by default. Disabling that module
fixes the linking errors. I guess that can help debug it :)

Michka