[ITK] Building ITK 4.7.1 with Shared Libs and deployment

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Feb 23 14:40:40 EST 2015

Hello,
  I am trying to build ITK 4.7.1 with Visual Studio 2013 on Windows 7 x64 as 64 bit binaries. I have set the BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON cmake variable and built. The issue is that when I look that the generated ITKConfig.cmake file I see the value (ITK_BUILD_SHARED "OFF"). This causes problems as I am trying to create a deployable windows application and I need to figure out if my project should be including the ITK dll files.

I am also looking for a CMake variable in the ITKConfig (or its children files) that would list out the particular build directory? I used to depend on a CMake GLoB statement to find all the DLL files but that seems to not be working any more.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Mike Jackson