[ITK] Building ITK 4.7.1 with Shared Libs and deployment

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Feb 23 18:08:16 EST 2015

Michael,

I don't recall the details but I do remember on of these CMake SHARED library flags as not being set on windows, to only enable the shared libraries for those that export the interface. So your initial report doesn't sounds like it's entirely wrong to me, I just don't know where it is set this way.

If your goal is to determine if a library is shared have you looked at the information in ITKTargets.cmake? This should contain all the valuable CMake information about the libraries.

Brad