[ITK] No GDCMConfig.cmake

Nigel Mcfarlane Nigel.Mcfarlane at beds.ac.uk
Tue Feb 24 10:33:41 EST 2015

Hi Matt,
Thank you for confirming that for me.  I have built ITK with an external GDCM library, but there is one odd thing:
My test app (ITK/VTK/Qt only) sits on top of a library structure like this:

GDCM --> ITK --> MyLib --> App

Now App can't link because it doesn't know where to find gdcmDICT.lib.  It looks as if ITK's link to GDCM is not passed up the build chain, ie it is not "transitive".  Do I now have to add explicit GDCM library paths to builds which link to ITK?

Regards
Nigel