[ITK] ITKModuleMacros.cmake macro(itk_module_warnings_disable) MSVC warning D9025: overriding '/W1' with '/w'

Niels Dekker niels-xtk at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 24 12:21:43 EST 2015

OK, here's my proposed patch:

COMP: Fixed MSVC warnings, "warning D9025: overriding '/W1' with '/w'"
http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/19311/

Sorry for the lengthy commit subject and commit message lines. "git
gerrit-push" told me so:

> remote: (W) bbecc3b: commit subject >65 characters;
> use shorter first paragraph
> remote: (W) bbecc3b: commit message lines >70 characters;
> manually wrap lines

But it looks like I cannot fix these issues anymore, right?

BTW, I don't really appreciate that my e-mail addresses are now publicly
online for harvesting spammers, etc., at review.source.kitware.com.  Is it
possible to hide my e-mail addresses from people who are *not* registered
to review.source.kitware.com?

Kind regards, Niels
--
Niels Dekker