[ITK] ITKModuleMacros.cmake macro(itk_module_warnings_disable) MSVC warning D9025: overriding '/W1' with '/w'

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Feb 24 13:31:18 EST 2015

Hi Niels,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Niels Dekker <niels-xtk at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> OK, here's my proposed patch:
>
> COMP: Fixed MSVC warnings, "warning D9025: overriding '/W1' with '/w'"
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/19311/
>
> Sorry for the lengthy commit subject and commit message lines. "git
> gerrit-push" told me so:
>>
>> remote: (W) bbecc3b: commit subject >65 characters;
>> use shorter first paragraph
>> remote: (W) bbecc3b: commit message lines >70 characters;
>> manually wrap lines
>
> But it looks like I cannot fix these issues anymore, right?

Yes, the commit message can be changed with

  git checkout MSVC-warning-D9025-fix
  git commit -a --amend
  git gerrit-push

This is also the way to make changes to reply to any comments.

> BTW, I don't really appreciate that my e-mail addresses are now publicly
> online for harvesting spammers, etc., at review.source.kitware.com.  Is it
> possible to hide my e-mail addresses from people who are *not* registered
> to review.source.kitware.com?

Unfortunately, your email is going to get exposed one way or another.
The Git commit authorship records your email address, which is added
to the ITK repository history and is published through a Git clone, on
GitHub, on OpenHub.net, etc.