[ITK] when using itkImageFileReader to read dicom image , it occurs assertion failure:pixeltype_debug==pixeltype.

转身转瞬 1549917255 at qq.com
Wed Feb 25 12:06:59 EST 2015

Hi,everyone
     I'm just starting using itk to read dicom image.I wrote a simple program and when it runs to reader->update(),it occurs the following failure:
 assertion failed:pixeltype_debug==pixeltype,file F:\I_VTK\ITK\InsightToolkit-4.7.0\Modules\IO\GDCM\src\itkGDCMImageIO.cxx,line 230
 and then the program would be aborted.

 I determine the place where this error occurs.It is because that the member(BitsAllocated) of pixeltype_debug is different from the member(BitsAllocated) of pixeltype.

 1)gdcm::Image & image = reader.GetImage();
  gdcm::PixelFormat pixeltype_debug = image.GetPixelFormat();

 the BitsAllocated of pixeltype_debug is 12.

  2) if ( !image.GetBuffer( (char*)pointer ) )
    {
    itkExceptionMacro(<< "Failed to get the buffer!");
    }

 const gdcm::PixelFormat & pixeltype = image.GetPixelFormat();

 the BitsAllocated of pixeltype is 16.it changes in the code in red above.And I can't solve it.

 Could you please help me?

 thanks.
                                                                                         Liu Guirong