[ITK] Win64 Visual Studio 12 segfaults

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 7 11:55:53 EST 2015

Hello,

We have narrowed down the problem to SSE2 code generation with the compiler. The work around include disabling SSE instruction or enabling AVX2 instructions to by pass the issue.

Yes, it would be VERY VERY helpful to create a minimal examples of the issue. Ideally it would be in a self continued files, perhaps the output from the pre-processor.

Thanks!
Brad