[ITK] Installing New Modules (Source and Header Files) to ITK dir

Uras Mutlu urasmutlu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 05:17:14 EST 2015

Hello,

I'm a new software developer and I'm trying to learn itk-vtk because of the
projects the company I work for is running. I need help with a small issue.

I'm trying to add this "watershed" module to the install directory of itk
(.../itk/x64/4.7.0/....) Can you help me about how to do this? Do I have to
copy all the files of this git repository to the source folder of itk and
then build WHOLE itk again? There must be an easy way that I'm missing.
Please give me some instructions about how to do this.

Module I want to install is: https://github.com/glehmann/watershed

Thank you.