[ITK] Installing New Modules (Source and Header Files) to ITK dir

Uras Mutlu urasmutlu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 03:35:19 EST 2015

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I turned on the Review module and many new classes
are added. But I have a problem with a particular one. I'm trying to build
and run this one: https://github.com/richardbeare/mbwss

But a particular file, "morphutils.h" is giving an error while compiling
and I can't seem to find out why. I would really be appreciated If I can
get help on this one.

Thank you.

Uras