[ITK] How do I generate the ITKMorpholigical library?

Andy Diamond adiamondcsi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 20:26:35 EST 2015

I followed instructions in
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Configuring_and_Building/VisualStudio but I'm
using Studio 12 (which is VC11?).

I used cmake GUI, which seemed to generate all the visual studio projects.
Note, to save time, as per the recommendations in the above link, I didn't
generate the test or examples. I loaded ITK.SLN, from the top level of
cmake-guis target, into VS and it ran saying it had no errors.

However, when I go to where it generate the libs there is no
ITKMathematicalMorphology.lib.

One of the projects listed in Visual Studio is
ITKMathematicalMorphology-all. It apparently has no source code (the
ITKMathematicalMorphology-all project has no Source Files section).
According to ITKs That library has a function (or whatever) called
GrayscaleFillholeImageFilter
<http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GrayscaleFillholeImageFilter.html>but
there is no file in the entire build directory tree (cmake-gui's target)
with that string.

Even if it's all somehow templated away, shouldn't some header or whatever
file have GrayscaleFillholeImageFilter(otherwise what does it mean to list
it)