[ITK] How do I generate the ITKMorpholigical library?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Jan 28 10:00:29 EST 2015

Hi,

For the IDE project generators, we already add the header files to the
projects so they will show up in the IDE [1]. But, there is still
nothing to build for a header-only module and no .lib file will be
generated.

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=CMake/ITKModuleMacros.cmake;h=c32a29eda33a0af9b7301d55e14d07567cc6f00f;hb=HEAD#l81