[ITK] Win64 Visual Studio 12 segfaults

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jan 29 13:02:14 EST 2015

Hello,

I also have a SimpleITK build with Visual Studio 2013 (VS12) for SimpleITK for Win64 build against the ITK release branch:

https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3671881

It is down to 36 failures from 1287.  The CollidingFronts and FastMarchingUpwindGradient are SimpleITK issues.

What's interesting is that there no report internal compiler error, with 64-bit ids enabled. We a bunch of Deconvolution filters failing put nothing else.

Well this builds confidence in correct code being generated, I still would not give the generated code away to anyone and expect it to work 100%.

I think we should likely add a CMake warning for this problematic compiler and architecture.

Thanks,
Brad