[ITK] Win64 Visual Studio 12 segfaults

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jan 29 18:54:41 EST 2015

Hi,

No just 26 of them that are deconvolution filters, not the fast marching/colliding fronts ones. Most of those others where fixed in today builds on next [1].

It's quite hard to maintain all those builds, and wrappers for 7 different languages, please pardon the red ness. The top master/package section should be green except for window 64 linking issue.

The BasicFilters.* failing tests are the C++ native code, and don't have the extra language to hide the abnormal program termination.

The error reported by gtest is:
unknown file: error: SEH exception with code 0xc0000005 thrown in the test body.

I truthfully haven't seen that error before, and googling it looks like its similar to a segfault, I believe I saw some of these filters failing before it ITK with this compiler.

I hope your patch addresses these issue too, but it could very well be one of the existing examples you demonstrated that is not covered by ITK tests.

Brad

[1] https://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=3673220