[ITK] Win64 Visual Studio 12 segfaults

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jan 30 08:39:00 EST 2015

The info I read about an SEH exception was here:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms680657(v=vs.85).aspx

I believe that google test tries to handle these things in the test driver to help recover from things that are recoverable. That is why it's different than expected with the ITK test driver. It sounds to me like they are in the same category with some invalid memory access and miss aligned SSE data.

As this only happening with the VS12 64-bits, and 32-bits is OK, I'm blaming the compiler and hoping your patch fixed it :)

Thanks,
Brad