[ITK] Compiling ITK with MinGW and C++11

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre at barbierdereuille.net
Tue Jun 9 07:30:21 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I am using ITK in a software that I am compiling with MinGW64 with C++11
enabled. ITK mostly compiles, with one exception: vnl_math.cxx has
hard-coded the definition of finite which is not valid if C++11 is enabled.
I attach a patch of my modifications against the git repository. The
modification simply specifies that, if we're compiling with C++11, then we
should be using "std::isfinite" instead of "finite".

Of course, if there was a way to compile it without this hack, I would be
happy to revert it! Otherwise, could it be tested and included in the next
versions of ITK?

Thanks,

Pierre