[ITK] [ITK-users] SC Registration

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:20:09 EDT 2015

Hi comunity,

I'm also working on this LandMark Registration example and can't align the
two images.. The two set of points used for landmarks are extracted from
another system and stored in a file then parsed into the example. Do I need
to take into consideration the images origin to do LandMark Registration
(that is, adding the origin to each point parsed? I noticed ITK may use
this tag to calculate during registration..

Matias.

El lun., 15 de jun. de 2015 a la(s) 8:06 a. m., Bartłomiej Pyciński <
bpycinski at polsl.pl> escribió:

> Hi,
> if you are fine with rigid body registration (no deformations, only
> rotation and shift), then you may look at the
> LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer example
> (
> http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Registration/LandmarkBasedTransformInitializer
> ).
> The transformation minimalizes the sum of squares of distances between
> corresponding points.
> Regards,
> Bartłomiej
>
> W dniu 2015-06-15 o 12:39, Carmine Pagliaro pisze:
> > Hi all,
> > i'm a new user, well sorry for my inexperience.
> > I'm looking for a method that allow me to register two image starting
> > from some points.
> > Example: I've got two different mri image (image_a; image_b), I set two
> > points (p1_a; p2_a (in red in the image attached)) in the image_a, then
> > i set two points (p1_b; p2_b (in red in the image attached)) in the
> > image_b. well my registration process have to align the two image
> > considering align p1_a=p1_b (some location in the registered result
> > image) & p2_a=p2_b.
> >
> > --
> > Carmine Pagliaro
> > /Life is for sharing./