[ITK] [ITK-users] SC Registration

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:35:11 EDT 2015

Thanks Bartlomiej, so if I have the set of Landmak Points, then I should
call let's say: FixedImage->TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint()?
Hi Matias,
You are right, not only the origin is important, but also the spacing and
the local orientation of the image. Instead of computing it, you should use
the function anImage->TransformIndexToPhysicalPoint().

As itkSoftwareBook mentions (vol. II, chap. 3.3), the "registration is done
in physical coordinations".

Regards,
Bartłomiej