[ITK] ITK 4.7.1 | CMake error in ITKConfig.cmake

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Mar 16 13:26:31 EDT 2015

Hi Audrius,

Thanks for discussing the issue on the list.

Did you manually specify the FFTW_INCLUDE_PATH in your CMake configuration?

Please review and test this patch [1].  I have not tested it on
Windows.  Some documentation for testing can be found here [2] [3].

[1] http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/19511/

[2] https://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/ITKBarCamp-doc/CommunitySoftwareProcess/PerformAGerritReview/index.html

[3] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git