[ITK] [ITK-users] Error while reading Unknown Image Information

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Mar 16 16:33:00 EDT 2015

Hi Sarthak,

You will need to check that CreateImageIO does not generate a null
pointer.  If none of the registered ImageIO classes can read the given
file path, it will return a null pointer [1].

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Modules/IO/ImageBase/src/itkImageIOFactory.cxx;h=638775873847ad8c4017a85f0992de9f4dee7161;hb=HEAD#l63