[ITK] ITK 4.7.1 | CMake error in ITKConfig.cmake

Audrius Stundzia audrius at tomographix.com
Wed Mar 18 21:11:00 EDT 2015

Hi Matt,

Patch set #2 test: the formerly problem line F:/Program
Files/itk/build/ITKConfig.cmake:70
is now created correctly as

set(ITK_FFTW_INCLUDE_PATH "F:/Program Files/FFTW")

So ITK builds now on
Window 8.1 x64 | VS 2010 x64
without any failures related to FFTW (or other modules) in my current
CMake configuration.

Thank you for your prompt response and patch.

Regards,

Audrius