[ITK] [ITK-users] Registration in SimpleITK

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:17:43 EDT 2015

Hi Bradley, so if I would like to download the Csharp DLL files, I need to
go to the link you posted? for example, I can download:
VS9-Win32-pkg-py2.7-csharp-java-master
<https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3741479>
[image: Files] <https://open.cdash.org/viewFiles.php?buildid=3741479>[image:
info]