[ITK] [ITK-dev] Size of ITK source package?

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Mar 24 13:18:12 EDT 2015

VTK provides External data as an optional download that expands into the
right place in the source tree. If the user doesn't enable testing in cmake
it isn't used, and if the user does enable testing but doesn't download the
data tarball then the files are downloaded piecemeal.

Some clever person could probably do the same thing for ITK.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive