[ITK] [ITK-dev] Size of ITK source package?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Mar 24 13:52:28 EDT 2015

Hi Jc,

Yes, that is a good point.  Unfortunately, our CTest script do not yet
automatically update a driver script.

I started to schedule dashboards with Jenkins, and the driver scripts
automatically update in this case. After more testing, I will document
this configuration so others can use this system, which is easier to
set-up and maintain.