[ITK] [Insight-users] Problems with ITK installation

Guhur Pierre-Louis guhurp at student.ethz.ch
Tue Mar 24 18:15:57 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have already installed ITK4.7 once for a first project and I have been doing this again, when an unexpected error comes in Eclipse:

*** No rule to make target `/scratch/guhurp/bin/ITK/lib/libitkdouble-conversion-4.7.so.1', needed by `tracker'.  Stop.

("tracker" is the name of my new project).

I can send you the whole Console messages if you might find it interesting.

I don't know from when it could come. Some researches on Internet advices to put ON to ITK_REVIEW and OFF to ITK_EXAMPLE and ITK_TESTING but it doesn't change anything in my case.

Do you have any idea?

I am unfortunately just a beginner with CMake.

Many thanks,

Pierre-Louis