[ITK] [ITK-users] Small gaussian sphere iterator over 3D image

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Mar 30 09:58:25 EDT 2015

Hi Leslie,

The ShapedNeighborhoodIterator allows activations of a box of voxels
within a given radii.

For your operation, you may want to investigate the
NeighborhoodOperator and related classes [1].

More information on how to use neighborhood classes can be found in
the ITK Software Guide (see itk.org for links to both the electronic
and hard copy versions).

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1NeighborhoodOperator.html