[ITK] [ITK-users] cannot find -lITKNumerics

Ais lsustc at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Fri May 15 04:56:32 EDT 2015

 I'm a newer in ITK.When I run a MedicalAnalysis program ,this note:
Linking CXX executable LinuxCutImage
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKNumerics
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKIO
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKBasicFilters
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lITKAlgorithms
make[2]: *** [LinuxCutImage] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/LinuxCutImage.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
I don't konw the reason,could anybody tell me why?