[ITK] Fwd: BUILD-ALL ITK RUN time?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Nov 5 10:22:09 EST 2015

Hi Tunde,

A few pointers:

- Use ITK Git master [1], which has support for Visual Studio 2015
(support is not available in ITK 4.8.1).
- If wrapping is built, ITK Git master also builds much faster.
- Turn off BUILD_TESTING and BUILD_EXAMPLES in your CMake
configuration to greatly improve the build time.

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git