[ITK] ITK Toolkit?

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:34:39 EST 2015

That patch was merged to master, so you don't need to apply it.

I used VS2015 *Win64* as the generator. You seem to be using *Win32*, that
might make a difference.

I used version 3.3.1, which I installed some time ago. You are using
release candidate version - I doubt that is the reason.

Can you try a clean clone (git clone git://itk.org/ITK.git), and then
building into a clean directory?