[ITK] Creating an instance of a class in an new class

Constantinus Spanakis c.spanakis83 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 06:30:32 EDT 2015

Hello. I want to create  an instance of Kullback-Leibler metric in an
another metric class(a new version Normalized Mutual information), but
there seem to be a problem in executing(compiling works just fine).
When i create an object of Kullback-Leibler metric i use the histogram
created by the normalized mutual information for comparison. I use the
EvaluateMeasure method of Kullback-Leibler metric in order to see the
relationship between the two metrics, but it seems unable to
use/access it so the program terminates. What could be the problem?