[ITK] [ITK-users] PCA with ITK in Python

Robert scorpiuni at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:42:40 EDT 2016

Matt helped me a lot already with the following commit and message:

Robert wrote
> Hi Robert,
>
> Please review this patch [1], which adds wrapping for
> ImagePCAShapeModelEstimator.
>
> A wrapping guide can be found in the ITK Software Guide [2] and patch
> contribution instruction on the Wiki [3].
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
>
> [1] http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/20968
>
> [2]
> http://itk.org/ITKSoftwareGuide/html/Book1/ITKSoftwareGuide-Book1ch9.html#x50-1500009.5
>
> [3] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop

However, I still need itk::PCAShapeSignedDistanceFunction and maybe
itk::ImagePCADecompositionCalculator as well.
I can't simply copy the same .wrap files as the ones Matt provided me. I'll
try to figure something out, help is also welcome.

I wanted to thank Matt for his reply. It works fine for me.