[ITK] ITKApps - MIRegistration

Sara Gh sg.ele.eng at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:03:14 EDT 2016

Hello experts,

I am trying to run the MIRegistration application. However, I can't run it
on my own data (maybe because of my data type?!). This is the error I get:

Exception detected:

itk::ExceptionObject (0x7fe82061a6a8)

Location: "virtual void itk::VTKImageImport<itk::Image<short, 3>
>::GenerateOutputInformation() [TOutputImage = itk::Image<short, 3>]"

File: /usr/local/include/ITK-4.8/itkVTKImageImport.hxx

Line: 250

is double but should be short

Furthermore, it has been mentioned in the application description that the
sample test images are */InsightData/MultiFieldMRI\HighField\e2* and
*/InsightData/MultiFieldMRI\LighField\e1*. I am not able to find them in my
ITKData folder. I would be thankful if someone could send me e1 and e2
images, or let me know what type of images they are?

Thanks,
Sara Gh.