[ITK] ITK LaplacianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter Example

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:08:46 EDT 2016

Hi Jeanna,

you can safely ignore "libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile".

LaplacianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter works for me:
[image: Inline image 1]

I am not a Mac user, but your error stinks of version mixing: either the
ITK libraries in your path are a different version from the one your
program is compiled with, or have been compiled with a different compiler
version (this is sometimes a problem with Visual Studio versions).

Regards,
Dženan