[ITK] Determine surface area of certain region in image

Matthias B matthias.b at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 02:40:11 EDT 2016

Thank you for answering!
At this moment I get the perimeter in pixel units (not the surface area of my X,Y-data) of my labeled image.I have also really no idea how to use my 3D data with a labeled image. I see no way how to add 3D data to a LabelMap for example.
This is what I have at the moment.Dim labelShapeStatistics = New simple.LabelShapeStatisticsImageFilter()labelShapeStatistics.Execute(labelImage)Dim perimeterValue= labelShapeStatistics.GetPerimeter(1)
Thanks for any help, Matthias