[ITK] define different regions on a mesh

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 14:23:42 EDT 2016

Hi Francois,

what do you mean by pointer? Pointer to an itk::MeshCell? Or MeshRegion
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MeshRegion.html>?

I have not used itk::Mesh and associated classes a lot, so I doubt I will
be able to help you. But I might be able to tell you that something is not
possible. And clarifying your question will might enable others to help you.

Regards,
Dženan