[ITK] Canny edge detection filter results

Joao Ascenso j.ascenso at campus.fct.unl.pt
Tue Feb 2 16:01:47 EST 2016

Hello again,

For some reason this errors appear in itkSparceFieldLayer.hxx

Error C2512 'itk::ListNode<itk::Index<3>>': no appropriate default
constructor available
Error C2027 use of undefined type 'itk::ListNode<itk::Index<3>>'
Error C2227 left of '->Next' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
Error C2027 use of undefined type 'itk::ListNode<itk::Index<3>>'
Error C2227 left of '->Previous' must point to class/struct/union/generic
type

They are related with the compilation of
itk::CannyEdgeDetectionImageFilter. I've been using it so far with no
problem. It started when I run the cmake file again and it complained about
Platform Toolset v140 not being installed. I changed back to v120 to run it
and those errors started.

Generated project again in cmake to make sure it was with Visual Studio 12,
same result.
Any clues on this? Thanks