[ITK] How to evaluate the performance of ITK

Andreas Klos aklos at outlook.de
Tue Jan 12 06:07:44 EST 2016

 Dear ITK-community,
Like the topic of my question might suggest, i am interested in the evaluation of the performance of the open source library ITK. I am new at the developer front, and i am not really shure how a performance test should look like. My overall goal is to compare two open source libraries. The open source libraries i am looking for are the ITK- and the OpenCV library. I know that there are serveral ways to perform a comparison. One way i would do it is to check the performance differences between them.

I am looking forward to here from you,
high regard Andreas