[ITK] [ITK-dev] Itk release branch demons registration

Bradley Lowekamp brad at lowekamp.net
Sat Jan 16 12:18:05 EST 2016

I just updated SimpleITK to the release branch yesterday and there are some changes in the result of the demons registration. I'm not going to get a chance to look at it until Monday. The only change potentially related I know of is the rounding related numeric traits, but that does not seem likely to me.

Any ideas why the Demons Registration would have changed fro rc3?