[ITK] [ITK-dev] Problems with Change in itkStaticConstMacro

Bradly Lowekamp brad at lowekamp.net
Fri Jan 22 10:05:40 EST 2016

I have reproduced this error now with GCC 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3. GCC version 4.5 works.

Thank you for your help in addressing this problem.

I apologize for not having documentation for the systems and justifications for the versions of compilation tools. I certainly should move to docker images to build the distributions for Linux as well. We have had great success with the portability and availability of the binary distributions for SimpleITK. This has involve a lot of testing and modification for the build platforms to get where it has been working. I would had for this to be reduce due to one preference for implementing static constant integers.

Brad